Designed for ease of use before and during pregnancy
Prenate Pixie® is a small yet mightyTM once-daily softgel. With its small size and design Prenate Pixie® is ideally suited for the period of preconception planning when compliance is important to ensure you are getting the recommended daily intake of folic acid and other key nutrients in preparation for a baby. It is important that all women get folate (folic acid) before and during pregnancy because the neural tube development occurs in the first 2-8 weeks of conception.1 Optimal folate levels are important in supporting healthy neural tube formation, which occurs in the earliest stages of pregnancy.1 Being packed with robust nutrients Prenate Pixie® can carry you from preconception through every step of pregnancy.
Prenate Pixie® is designed with your comfort and convenience in mind.
- Easy to swallow
- 11 concentrated nutrients including:
- 200 mg of DHA to promote cognitive development2
- Contains 1700 mcg DFE of body-ready folate to help all women ensure they get the folic acid needed (1 mg folate – traditional folic acid, plus bioavailable folate for women who have trouble metabolizing folic acid†)
- Helps ease common morning sickness with vitamin B6
- Antioxidants vitamins C, vitamin E, plus blueberry extract, which helps reduce burp-back3,4
- 12.5 mcg of vitamin D3 for calcium absorption, skeletal and immune development
- Highly absorbable and tolerable Sumalate® iron
- Biotin helps strengthen hair and nails which is depleted during pregnancy
- Once-daily, small softgel
- Sugar-free, gluten-free, and lactose-free**
- Patients pays no more than $20 per prescription with eVoucherRx™ Program*