Designed for ease of use before and during pregnancy
Prenate Pixie® is a small yet mightyTM once-daily softgel. With its small size and design Prenate Pixie® is ideally suited for the period of preconception planning when compliance is important to ensure you are getting daily intake of folic acid and other key nutrients in preparation for a baby. It is important that all women get folate (folic acid) before and during pregnancy because the neural tube development occurs in the first 2-8 weeks of conception.1 Optimal folate levels are important in supporting healthy neural tube formation, which occurs in the earliest stages of pregnancy.1 Being packed with robust nutrients Prenate Pixie® can carry you from preconception through every step of pregnancy.
Prenate Pixie® is designed with your comfort and convenience in mind.
- Easy to swallow
- 11 concentrated nutrients including:
- 200 mg of DHA – promotes cognitive development2
- Contains 1 mg of body-ready folate to help all women ensure they get the folic acid needed (1 mg folate – traditional folic acid, plus bioavailable folate for women who have trouble metabolizing folic acid†)
- Helps ease common morning sickness with vitamin B6
- Antioxidants: vitamins C & E, plus blueberry extract, which help reduce burp-back3,4
- 500 IU of Vitamin D3 – for calcium absorption, skeletal and immune development
- Highly absorbable and tolerable Sumalate® iron
- Biotin – helps strengthen hair and nails which is depleted during pregnancy
- Once-daily softgel
- Sugar-free, gluten-free, and lactose-free
- Patients pays no more than $20 per prescription with eVoucherRx™ Program