Up to 90% of women suffer from common morning sickness which may last for up to 12 weeks.1 It is recommended that early supplementation is beneficial to help ease the nausea that may occur. There are many options for you to use to help manage your nausea during the early stages of pregnancy and your doctor can help you choose the best option for your situation. The American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology recommends supplementing with vitamin B6 as the first line approach to help ease nausea. In addition, ginger is also recommended.2
Prenate® AM is the only prescription one-tablet, once-daily prenatal vitamin with vitamin B6 + ginger designed to address common morning sickness.3 Prenate® AM contains the nutrients to help support a healthy pregnancy such as folate and calcium.
- Contains 1 mg of body-ready folate to help all women ensure they get the folic acid needed (1 mg folate – traditional folic acid, plus bioavailable folate for women who have trouble metabolizing folic acid †)
- 75 mg of vitamin B6
- 500 mg of ginger
- 200 mg of calcium
- Also, the antioxidant lingonberry
- Sugar-free, lactose-free, gluten-free
If you are already on a prenatal vitamin, you can add Prenate® AM to your daily regimen.
- Patients pays no more than $18 per prescription with Instant Savings Coupon
- Savings card effective for 12 months